Ideal Contracting’s commitment to providing services that deliver programs in accordance to customer requirements, expectations, and design documents is our promise.
This commitment to Quality is achieved through the following objectives:
- Fulfill the expectations of our internal and external customers.
- Deliver safe, cost effective programs in a timely manner.
- Recognize prevention as the method of ensuring the “Ideal” result.
- Encourage teamwork, enabling employees to demonstrate leadership and communicate candidly.
- Secure the cooperation and involvement of each and every member of the Ideal team.
A meaningful quality assurance program must begin with a clear definition of objectives. Image, maintenance, durability, workmanship and appearance are balanced against cost effectiveness, available labor resources and material compatibility, among other factors. Once the project’s objectives are agreed upon, it is our responsibility to see that a concise approach is planned and documented. This process itself requires a team commitment and constant monitoring.
Follow Us On Social Media
Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.
SidePlate connections were used on the new ProMedica hospital, which increased productivity and improved erection safety. Read more about the..
7 likes, ⋅
Safety goes mobile! Ideal Contracting developed two new safety apps. Click the link to find out what they are and what they do: https://bit.ly/2OLO1IZ
5 likes, ⋅