Ideal Contracting’s commitment to providing services that deliver programs in accordance to customer requirements, expectations, and design documents is our promise.
This commitment to Quality is achieved through the following objectives:
- Fulfill the expectations of our internal and external customers.
- Deliver safe, cost effective programs in a timely manner.
- Recognize prevention as the method of ensuring the “Ideal” result.
- Encourage teamwork, enabling employees to demonstrate leadership and communicate candidly.
- Secure the cooperation and involvement of each and every member of the Ideal team.
A meaningful quality assurance program must begin with a clear definition of objectives. Image, maintenance, durability, workmanship and appearance are balanced against cost effectiveness, available labor resources and material compatibility, among other factors. Once the project’s objectives are agreed upon, it is our responsibility to see that a concise approach is planned and documented. This process itself requires a team commitment and constant monitoring.
Follow Us On Social Media
Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.
Everyday over nine people are killed and over 1,153 people are injured in the United States as a result of distracted driving. Have you taken..
10 likes, ⋅
#ThrowbackThursday to the General Motors Pontiac Stamping Press Pit Consolidation. This project was performed while the plant was in full operation…
9 likes, ⋅
This week the 4th grade students of Holy Redeemer Grade School completed their advertisements. We have some creative minds in this group! Stay..
10 likes, ⋅
We are proud and honored to support The Kiefer Foundation. Thank you for not only spreading awareness about distracted driving but for educating..
7 likes, ⋅