Ideal Contracting’s commitment to providing services that deliver programs in accordance to customer requirements, expectations, and design documents is our promise.
This commitment to Quality is achieved through the following objectives:
- Fulfill the expectations of our internal and external customers.
- Deliver safe, cost effective programs in a timely manner.
- Recognize prevention as the method of ensuring the “Ideal” result.
- Encourage teamwork, enabling employees to demonstrate leadership and communicate candidly.
- Secure the cooperation and involvement of each and every member of the Ideal team.
A meaningful quality assurance program must begin with a clear definition of objectives. Image, maintenance, durability, workmanship and appearance are balanced against cost effectiveness, available labor resources and material compatibility, among other factors. Once the project’s objectives are agreed upon, it is our responsibility to see that a concise approach is planned and documented. This process itself requires a team commitment and constant monitoring.
Follow Us On Social Media
Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.
Happy #Flagday ! Share to honor our nation’s flag. #ProudToBeAnAmericanCompany #MadeInDetroit
17 likes, ⋅
We are honored to support The Kiefer Foundation. Take the pledge to end distracted driving! #TOGETHERWECAN
5 likes, ⋅
The Real Talk with GC’s panel event, hosted by the MBEIC Construction Industry Group, was a great success yesterday. Thank you to all of our..
18 likes, ⋅
Congratulations Team Oreo! We are so proud of the Holy Redeemer Entrepreneurship Class of 2018!
5 likes, ⋅
Congratulations to this month’s Photo Contest winner, Phil! “The Ideal Legacy at Oakland University.” Ideal erected the OU bell tower in 2014..
13 likes, ⋅