Plan your work and identify the different areas of your job site
- Moving equipment/machinery
- Small tool usage
- Equipment travel lanes
- Blind spots
- Location of walls and obstructions
- Tight spaces were hand tools will be used
- Staged materials that can roll or fall over
- Areas which can pinch or trap you and prevent you from escaping
- Areas with limited space which constrict the working area
- A new wall, beam or structure is placed where none was before
- Different portions of the work require different tools and equipment, will they create pinch points once we start using them?
- Other work activities encroaching on your current work area
- Are you doing any rigging, hoisting or moving equipment that could shift or roll?
Confirm That You’ve Viewed the Changes
in your inbox
We’ve made some changes/updates to the 2018 employee handbook and need you to acknowledge that you’ve seen these changes.
Thank you for reviewing!
Something went wrong.