Here is an Example:
In 1990, a local court upheld a compensation claim by a construction worker who had difficulty keeping up with the pressures of the job site. To avoid falling behind, he tried to take on more tasks and often got parts mixed up. As a result, he was repeatedly yelled at by the foreman. He suffered a psychological breakdown.
1. Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the amount of work you have?
2. How do you handle the pressure? (For example, do you talk with other workers, keep to yourself, or discuss it with your supervisor?
• Tell your supervisor how you feel.
• Reduce job stress by taking care of yourself.
• Engage in regular exercise. It is a powerful stress reliever.
• Realize that your job may not be the best option for your personality or with your other responsibilities (such as children, school, and medical conditions).
• Make sure you seek medical attention, if you begin to experience the following conditions:
✓ Frequent headaches
✓ Inability to sleep
✓ Difficulty concentrating
✓ Upset stomach
✓ Short temper
Confirm That You’ve Viewed the Changes
in your inbox
We’ve made some changes/updates to the 2018 employee handbook and need you to acknowledge that you’ve seen these changes.
Thank you for reviewing!
Something went wrong.