Provide overall management direction to multiple projects and develop new business opportunities relative to a particular client or group of clients. Oversee total construction efforts to ensure projects are constructed safely in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Responsible for overall schedule, safety, profitability and customer satisfaction on project.
- Write and manage all contracts with contractors, testing companies and design professionals.
- Establish and oversee the safety plan at the jobsite; set safety culture at jobsite
- Manage monthly payment application process
- Support jobsite cost management, including monitoring of job profitability
- Supervise and mentor project jobsite staff
- Initiate and maintain relationships with prime owner contacts and architects to facilitate existing and potential construction activities.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site project staff to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget; continually review all areas of work to plan most cost effective method of operating on all aspects of project. Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective actions.
- Minimum 10-15 years of project management experience on projects in automotive and heavy industrial construction with emphasis on self perform work.
- Experience managing projects with multiple delivery methods ranging from $1 million – $150 million.
- Demonstrated ability to sell work and develop new clients with local contractor knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- 4-year technical/engineering degree required
- MS Office skills required, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Project
- Experience with Prolog and and/or SAP preferred
PLEASE ENSURE YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
~ Ideal Contracting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
~ Accepting NO Third Party Referrals.
Apply by filling out the form.