Plan, develop, coordinate, supervise and monitor on-site construction engineering activities for the project and act as liaison with architect/engineer and owner regarding project progress and changes.
- Provide technical support for resolution and tracking of project issues.
- Manage all project document control
- Process submittals and RFI’s
- Support Procurement in the distribution of bidding documents and tracking of bidders
- Maintain project schedule
- Prepare and issue meeting minutes
- Assist with planning and managing site logistics
- Enforce corporate safety policies on jobsite
- Receive and review/evaluate contractor quotations for changes and process change orders
- Manage plan review and approval process with local and state municipalities
- Minimum 1-5 years experience in the construction industry with increasing level of responsibility on projects ranging from $1-$150 Million. Automotive and Heavy Industrial experience preferred.
- 4-year technical/engineering degree required
- OSHA 30 Hour preferred
- MS Office skills required, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Primavera P6 experience preferred
- Prolog Converge & SAP experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills applied to Document Control and Close Out
- Ability to communicate effectively – strong written and verbal in team environment
Strong proactive positive attitude with commitment to Safety
Relocation will not be provided for this position
PLEASE ENSURE YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
~ Ideal Contracting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
~ Accepting NO Third Party Referrals.
Apply by filling out the form.