- Prepare a complete total lump sum bid for projects.
- Prepare a Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP), if required
- Identify project scope and budget
- Participate in developing a master design/construction schedule
- Identify long lead items
- Participate in developing bid strategy
- Develop a bidders list based on knowledge of local trade contractors
- Evaluate bids
- Set up trade/vendor budgets
- Track historical data and price updates
- Interface externally with owner, architect/engineer and trade subcontractors to provide value engineering and cost data.
- May provide value engineering services on project designs to bring the project within the owner’s financial limitations.
- Perform additional duties as necessary.
- 4 year technical degree
- 5-10 years of experience estimating in construction industry on commercial projects. Experience with Design-Build, Lump Sum, and Not to Exceed delivery methods preferred.
- Knowledge of Southeastern Michigan market including subcontractor community
- Ability to prepare complete total lump sum bid
- Ability to interface with owners, architects and engineers
Local Candidates Preferred, relocation will not be provided for this position
PLEASE ENSURE YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
~ Ideal Contracting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
~ Accepting NO Third Party Referrals.
Apply by filling out the form.